--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> Yeah, things are getting a bit ugly. It really bothers me to see boardwalk
> employees walking in the shadows to their cars between 10 and 11 at night.

Coming out from seeing Spring Awakening sat night and walking down ocean for a
bite to eat, I see two vehicles (car and truck) parked on sidewalk next to
Carousel and another car on sidewalk near Stella Marina. I ask a cop passing by
whay those vehicles are allowed to park on sidewalk. The two closest to
Carousel are involved in the show and the other he tells me belongs to the
owner of Stella Marina. So I say why are they allowed on sidewalk. He says
"well he owns the restaurant.". I assume he was one of the rent a cops hired by
MM.

I have seen to it that that will no longer be permitted. Park and feed the
meter like everyone else. You are not parking on my and your public property if
I can't. Your ass will be ticketed next time.