A couple weeks ago, we had some real bad Verizon Wireless service down around
the BW and Cookman area. My wife finally called verizon to report the problem.
The first girl suggested it was "the" phone. Told them it wasn't just the one
phone, but all.

The put a trouble ticket in. The went and investigated it and found they did
have a problem - and they even called back and advised that it was fixed.

Good thing.