I might of said this a few years ago -

How many of you have ever traveled outside of Asbury - really the United States.

Amazing services we have here that many don't appreciate.

Start with food and clean water. Sneakers or shoes. Clothes. Sanitary
conditions - like running water and a indoor toilet.

I know, many places are rundown here.

We have police and justice system (even if you think it's corrupt).

More or less have law and order. You don't get killed for stealing, or for that
matter, killing someone else or forgetting what you did with your kid.

Most people have a roof over their head. Heat when it's cold out. Health care
(we all have it - free or not. I'm on line in the ER with insurance just as
person in front without). In many cases, you're better without. The er may
treat a broken leg wihout insurance - with, they may send you out for xrays or
an mri...)

Not such a bad place America.

Go travel the world and don't stay in a resort.

I'm done posting here for awhile.