Good Morning_
I am a regular reader of this board although I do not responds to much unless
it's within my area of expertise or specific to our business (The Passion
Group.)

I would like to welcome everyone's feedback regarding the past Oysterfest and
ask that you send it directly to me at mi...@thepassiongroup.com  if you would
like a response. An when I ask for all feedback, I mean it… I am very curious
why people thought 2010 was better than 2011. I am also very interested in what
"you" would do to make the event better in 2012. I am willing to discuss all
aspects of Oysterfest (i.e. Location, Vendors, hours, etc..) with the exception
of the financials as that is between The Asbury Park Chamber of Commerce and
The Passion Group.

Someone is correct, there is a much smaller Guinness Oysterfest in Redbank,
done in the White Street municipal parking lot later on this month.

Like I said, I would like all feedback…good, bad and ugly so that if the
Chamber elects to use the Passion Group to produce the Oysterfest in 2012 I can
use that feedback to make positive changes.

Thanks!
Mike Hollemans
Logistics Director
The Passion Group