--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernerapnj@...> wrote:

> Classic..... The play ground bully..... beating up the smart kids...
>
>  - doesn't like facts and truth - would rather put lash out with put downs.
>
> I wasn't going to follow up on this astonishing feat of mental agility...
>
> However, the bar has been lowered - and since you're so bothered by me...
>
>  - If I'm the "biggest pain in the ass......"
>
>  - Then you are the biggest ass hole that was ever born.
>
> Frightening that you are actually on the committee, who did you suck-up to ?

No one, I was a good citizen. Paid my taxes, improved my property continually
and went to work every day, unlike some folks.

You never learn. The only time I sucked up was the first time they put your ass
in jail. I pleaded for you. But you are your own worst enemy. You are so
critical of others, proper nomenclature, what they do to properties and you
have done nothing but produce a hovel after 32 years.