geese are attracted to mowed lawns.

Dave, you are better than this. before you blow a gasket do the cost benefit
analysis. how much $/sf do you think it takes per year to maintain grass?
That's with repair, seeding, cutting, watering, etc. Give you a hint. Its
around $2/sf annually. Thats low.

Without sidelines a football field (end zone to end zone) is 57,600 sf. At
$2/sf that's an annual cost of $115,200.