Great teams can win on grass.

Personally like football on grass. Mud.

I got done last week "fixing" my lawn.

It cost me $60 to rent a core aerator and about 3 hours of time. Then for the
hell of it, I spent $80 on "sod" seed and I'll probably still splurge another
$75 to pick up another pallet of sod so my I don't have answer to my wife.

I guess I'm odd around here. I am one of the few people I know that cuts their
own grass. Up to this year, i even did the fertilizing. My riding mower is
probably 12 years old now. I cut my lawn on usually my rentals as i purchased
lawn mowers for my tenant's but they really enjoy watching me do it, before I
go to work and they go back to sleep.

Grass. It gives people jobs and keeps all things equal.