Prior to implementing the paid parking, several Cookman business's were
complaining that they weren't getting much traffic because it was hard for the
customers to find a place to park. I guess they are going to get a reality
check now. As a person who works on Bond street, the reality is that during
weekdays, downtown AP is all about residents and employees. And just like what
happened in my neighborhood, you'll see residents and employee's parking in the
non-metered areas and taking up those residents parking spaces.