I have no worries about AP. Its on its way. I've seen it so many times in so
many other edgy places. First it was the gay community and now I am seeing a
lot of young  straight hip people. Being from NYC I dont know NJ that well, but
now I understand that to many, they dont have to be in or near Manhattan or
even Brooklyn now I remember was saying you were from Brooklyn was bad). There
are a lot of young and some older folks who want an urban hip location and they
do not have to commute into NYC (AP is too far to really play off that). They
are choosing AP. It will continue.