--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> As for the tension here today, it could have been avoided if a poster didn't
> belittle people because they don't want to pay extra for the coffee at a
> venue they've been faithful to. Maybe the little bucks don't matter to some
> people, but it's not exactly fair to imprint your own economic situation on
> other people and belittle them here. It does absolutely no good. That's what
> I think started the bad vibe here today, and it could have easily been
> avoided.

Tension my ass. I explained my comment. I did not belittle anyone. I cup of
coffee, which was a hypothetical proposition, is not going to keep the shop in
business. And you can run in and out to get the coffee or pay for 15 minutes.
If your intention is to sit there for a long while and thats why you do not
want to pay for parking then you are in fact hogging the spot. That is not
meant as an insult to anyone,its a simple fact. I think its clear that the
spaces were mainly being hogged by non-customers. Folks in AP have to get used
to dealing with the facts. You may not like them but they have t be dealt with.