My guess is, he's a (Bruce fan) and a "wannabee", as far as
Springsteen's music.  He used Bruce's music without permission
during his campaign, to which Bruce Springsteen issued a statement
stating he did NOT support Chris Christie and would he stop using
his music!  Christie killed me when he issued his infamous statement
for citizens to get "off the beach in Asbury Park", redefining
what I already thought, that 1) he's a bully and 2} he's a bully
from his days as a federal prosecutor, who led a vendetta against
politician's who were Democrats.  In yesterday's Press, all accusations against
Sen. Melendez were dropped!

Right!  Christie uses his Catholicism to get HIS views across, but he's no
Christian!