1. Maybe let's start by saying f the government, we don't need you. Gogg start.
AP can start by cutting a check for this years fiscal support - schools,
government, grants, housing and helping the poor of AP.

2. uh, the government provides housing, for example, a family of 4. A mother
and three kids. $1600-1800 a month in rental payment is $20k a year in rent
paid by - the government. What';s that mean if the person had to work to earn
it?

3. Add to that medical care (which does exist), schooling etc...

Never mind.

the guy on the plane next to me last night told me he was a rocket scientist.
Actually he said, he was an "anti-rocket scientist". Kept me "occupied" for
over 2 hours. he was a physicist.

like he said. when the engineers or grad physicists apply or get a job at
Lockheed, he tells them "you are all the best, the brighest straight A
students..."

Kind of what my dad told his students and me (except the straight A part)

What you should do, if you go to "protest" or organize or whatever, have a
cookie jar  there for the Food Bank and for every beer you down, toss a buck
their way.