I should reword - probably to possibly - i  have no idea of their position
and don't mean to speculate about it.  But it seems to me as a business
person that you don't just close your doors overnite, it's a long time
coming perhaps you couple that with the fact that it's winter so there are
less of us here, and this is the slowest time for the fitness world (pre
holidays, after the beach) anyway etc etc.  Could the parking contribute to
that, sure, but i'm sure it could not be the only reason for a business
closing their doors, we shoudn't blow it out of proportion.