I agree with her 100%

I have been to the place in Montclair, was excited to see them expand here.
There's paid parking in Montclair, they see what it does

-----Original Message-----
From: "oakdorf" <oakd...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 00:42:56
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] parking - someone that gets it...

in today's app:

"To me it's a no brainer," said Amy Russo Harrigan, the owner of the new
restaurant Toast, which opened in the 500 block of Cookman in July. "Keep the
spots available for the people who eat. I think the restaurants and retail need
the paid parking because people used to park for three hours and it didn't help
you because they didn't come in."

Harrigan said the $30 that residents have to pay for their annual permits seems
doable but that the $100 for employees seems a little rough. She pays half of
the cost for her own employees at the restaurant which is open for breakfast,
lunch and brunch from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. She also owns a Toast restaurant in
Montclair.