Good news. Figured it had to be a Romeo and Juliet story.

ASBURY PARK — Two city teenagers who are dating and were reported missing by
their mothers since Sunday night have been sighted in Bradley Beach, Asbury
Park police Capt. Anthony Salerno said Thursday.

Police have not located the young couple yet and are continuing to search for
them. But the information received Thursday – the first word all week about the
whereabouts of 16-year old Evelyn Riano and 18-year-old Edwin Aparicio – helped
dispel some concern that they may have come into harm's way.

"We have received information there may have been a plan to run away together,"
Salerno said.

Riano has not been back at her school or job, as with Aparicio at his two jobs,
Salerno said.

Riano's mother reported her missing Sunday night when she did not return from
her job as a retail clerk at Super Discounts on Main Street. She had left an
hour early at 7 p.m.

Aparicio's mother reported him missing on Monday, saying he had last been seen
on Sunday as well.

Anyone with information is asked to call Asbury Park Detective John Sosdian at
732-775-1996.