There's been great coverage of his housing voucher recipient's are now taken up
residence in once gated communities...with their own swimming pool etc bought
on my the foreclosure ....crisis...think it was a 60 minute story.

Removing housing stock by demolishing the old projects is an effort to
mainstream tenants via the voucher idea. In twenty five years overall...my non
section 8 tenants have been equal or worse. My best tenants...those that rented
and never moved in but paid rent. My guess is the schools...then.
Landlording sucks unless you have what it takes. And bought right..as in low to
cover.
Taxes will never go down.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dougthedope12345" <dougthedope12345@...>