I heard that Bamboozle already signed a contract for next year in AP.

But having said that, i also heard yesterday that Bruce was here and going
to come on with Bon Jovi, so who knows.

I thought it was a big success, local business profited, there was no drama
(at least no more than could be expected with an influx of that many
people) and we survived very well.   I

*Satisfied Customers on Receipt - Worldwide*
Claire Davids
Managing Partner
i-Parcel LLC
Tel:  +12015491502