I'm wondering what people think about soliciting local businesses for
donation for the pop warner program.  My son is 6 years old and in pop
warner for the first time and the guys running the team and organization do
an absolutely wonderful job.    But.... there's no money, because it's AP
the joining fee is less than half of the surrounding towns fees and it's
not enough to cover expenses.  It is 100% a local organization for local
kids and they've not been able to raise any donations or support  from
local business, i don't know what's been done so far in terms of
approaching etc.

I know a few people on this group are local business owners or have
influence with the local business, I was wondering what people think about
whether or not local businesses could and would donate to local programs
like pop warner?  If so,what is the best way to go about approaching the
businesses?

[image: iparcel logo]
*Satisfied Customers on Receipt - Worldwide
*Claire Davids
Managing Partner
310 Paterson Plank Road
Carlstadt NJ 07072
tel: +12015491502
fax: +12015487993
mobile: +16464316239
www.i-parcel.com*

 *
My profiles: [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/claire-davids/9/989/475>
Contact me: [image: Skype] claire.mascarenhas