That's not Helen. Her email has been hacked.

In a message dated 8/7/2012 9:36:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
helenpike2...@yahoo.com writes:

Hello,

This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I  need your help.
Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to  London, United
Kingdom. Everything was going fine until last night when we  got mugged
on our way back to the hotel, all cash and credit card were  stolen off
us but luckily for us we still have our passports with  us.

I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not  helping
issues at all they asked us to wait for 3 weeks but we can't wait  till
then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having
problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us
leave until we settle the hotel bills, Dealing with foreign authorities
here is extremely frustrating, It would take us about 24 hours to get
everything straighten out before we could leave, we are freaked out at
the moment...I really need your financial assistance.

Please let me  know if you could help us out financially?

Helen-Chantal Pike,  Blogger Pike Log: _http://HelenPike.com_
(http://helenpike.com/)  land: 802.784.6349  | mobile: 732.524.0286

[Non-text portions of this message have been  removed]