Anyone know why there is so much police activity at the moment?   I know
there's been some shootings lately but it feels like there are cops walking
everywhere, last night at football practice (bangs ave on the west side of
tracks) there were 10 or 12 cops waking around and today and yesterday on
the east side we have walking and driving up and down 7th.

I think something is going on or about to go on.