My daughter worked there for two summers (Claire) while away from college as we
have a weekend place on Cookman Ave. Anyway - I considered this restaurant #1
with Chris (chef) in the kitchen. We would normally go there every other
weekend in the summer (Sunday's - of course) and Chris would make an incredible
meal each time. He will be missed. With Chris leaving and heading to the
Carolinas? I guess the restaurant lost its signature appeal and the location
made it difficult (or did not help). We will never find - in my opinion - the
diverse meals/deserts served to us each time at T&P (had inside help <BG>). It
was a classic that few people experienced - you needed to go there a few times
to appreciate T&P's diversity. Most visitors  want that Ocean view (can't blame
them) - Stella Marina - its LOUD and does not even come close to T&P. I avoid
that place all together - I guess most locals do? Good place to bring some out
of town guests (ocean view on the second floor).

KM