Dangoriya,
  Sorrowfully these Nepalis are migrating everywhere- one fine day Bhutiyas
will have no place to live.Their populations are decreasing and now democracy
will ease way for large Nepali dominations and head for a dead end like Greater
Nepal Maoist. These Nepalis know how to attack by spreading populations like
what Tibetans are doing.Meghalaya did understood and since 1978 they have been
checking for Nepali people travelling there.Assam- yes... its anotehr sad
thing.Entire North Assam is full of illegal Nepali's. I dnt know what to say
about it.... Now theyse are getting settled in Bangalore.Huge migrations to
Bangalore.And anyone asks about them, its a simple answer- "WE are
Assamese."Gamocha is in their head, neck etc.....
Women are caught at Bangalore for illegal activities, blame goses to
Assamese......this way.
  Bikash
Ram Dhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7372916.stm

desi population in our neck of the woods will soar in NY/NJ :-)
..these are mainly Nepali folks

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore( India)
0091-9480618880