Uttam Da,

You are very correct, we can discuss. Infact we have been doing this since
long.  There are some others too who will join. But you will find the
loudest voices in Assamnet absent (silent) on the issue because they see
only one side of the coin. They see what they want to see. Not what is
happening in front of them or for that matter us. They can see vivid
photographs of young Assamese boys getting killed for utopian dreams of them
and deliberate on that topic. But they cant bear to see those very boys
coming home to eat pithas made by their mothers. They cant make those
reasons go away which gets these assamese boys killed in jungles of Bhutan,
Bangladesh and Myanmar. Even I like being a silent spectator of Assamnet
these days.

Regards,

Nayan