I think it would be great idea for many people to write to the DC. Is Shukla
based in Delhi or Hyderabad?
Depending on that, Assamese residents of Hyd/Delhi could actually go
personally and meet with the chief editiors. call a press conference etc.
Someone maybe could also write a counter article and get it published in the
DC.

Just suggestions.

--Ram