Dear D'da

I took a tour of the facilities and the city yesterday by road to reaasure
myself..
1. The village looks awesome from outside. Things inside are now less
worrisome. Food is fantastic, cleanliness is upto the mark, view near the
Akshardham temple backdrop is very nice;
2. Yamuna is full is fresh flood water, dirty filthy stinky pollutants gone;
3. Stadias are games ready;
4. Delhi eye opened today at Kalindi Kunj, Metro lines linking Connaught
Place to NOIDA, Badarpur (Faridabad), Gurgaon is ready;
5, New Airport T3 with 74 aerobridges is great;
6. Airport Metro line will open in a day or two;
7. Nearly 25000 volunteers are ready;
8. 1000 AC low floor red lone buses are ready at the world's largest bus
depot at Yamuna bank;
9. Security is at full gear;
10. Rehearsal for Opening ceremony has started 1month back, we also bought 4
tickets for our family @Rs 5000 each to witness the event;
11. 2000 Blueline ordinary buses are packed off the roads from today;
12. This will be a world class game no doubt..you can say JIT (Just In Time
Game);

Indian economy started performing when gold was taken out of the country in
planeload in 1991. I think this CWG shame will act as a catalyst to clean up
our public space of corruption.

Yes some heads will roll after the games. I think MS Gill, Jaipal Reddy,
Suresh Kalmadi will go soon after.
*
*
*India is very angry. Bharat couldn't care less!*
*
*
*BTW, *Commonwealth Games Chief Mike Fennel himself is embroiled in many
controversial contracts related to the CWG preparations. Kalmadi was smart
to rope all in the loot. Rs. 70000 crore spent on the games included the
airport, metro, water treatment plants, stadias, roads, streetscaping, FOBS,
AC Buses
*
*
*Jay ho!*