I like Gmail too :)

Send me some info of what your offerings are please.

/Danny

Shidan wrote:
No its because I like gmail, actually I like most things Google.
Specially for mailing lists.
And regardless, in my note I gave [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the response
email. If it makes you and Steve feel more secure you can email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ;)

I guess neither of you read my email if you didn't see the
correspondence address I mentioned. In the future you might actually
try reading before you make childish comments Zack.

Cheers,
Shidan