Alex Pui wrote:
We have an experience to share, we have customers keep on saying that
we don't provide response and in fact we did, and finally we found
out that they have set up an spam email filter that would reject
suspicious email, and our reply is classified as one of that. [...]

After reading your email, I just checked my mail logs and I found
several messages that I sent to VoipSupply, but I didn't find any
incoming rejected by my server.

I sent the first email on Sep/3. After receiving a reply from Garrett on this list, I sent all the messages to him again. Credit card checked on the 15th. Yesterday I received a message saying item was shipped and tracking will follow. Today I got a message saying they were not able to verify the credit card. So, now we are back to step 1: praying for an answer. I already sent a private message to Garrett, Cory and Stephanie. Maybe next week or so I will receive a reply...