Prices are starting to be more competitive as this industry grows.

I want to see who has the best prices.

I am currently paying ~$.009/min 6/6 for US and Canada termination no minimums.
The providers I have are awesome, but I want to add 1 more for redundancy.

I don't need any support, I just need your services to work and be reliable, a place to look at my calls and to give you more money.

I would also like to offer my customers DIDs at a good price.
Currently paying $1/mo/did and .0011/min 1/1 billing no minimums Level3 #s.

Cheers,

/Zac
--
Untitled Document

Zac Amsler, Network Operations
db3broadband, LLC

begin:vcard
fn:Zac Amsler
n:Amsler;Zac
org:db3broadband, LLC;NOC
adr:;;131 E Pakr Ave;Libertyville;IL;60047;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Network Operations
tel;work:(847) 247-1500 X350
tel;fax:(847) 327-1438