Hi Matt,

We're using it for SMS with a Linux based OSS sms server package. The easy gate itself is just hardware with no embedded sms server. 2n does bundle a windows based sms server, which does process incoming sms. I haven't installed or used it however, but I recall from the docs that there is a mechanism for determining who the inteneded recipient is for an incoming sms. They have a pdf which outlines the details, which I believe is on their web site. I have the pdf on cd if you'd like it send me an email.

Robert