----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean-Denis Girard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion" <asterisk-biz@lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy Gate AnalogGSM Gateway

Melisa Teoh a écrit :
Has anyone on the list integrated this 2N mobile gateway with Asterisk successfully?

We have tested it under two scenarios - connected directly to a Zap channel on a digium card and via an ATA w/ PSTN gateway port.

Hi,

I have installed 2N's *SIP* GSM gateways (only for voice, no SMS). All I can say is they work great with asterisk. Setup is easy, no trouble so far.

Hi,

we are in same story with 2N's SIP GSM gateways and a lot of constant troubles (currently we're fighting with one way sound on particular extensions - SIP GSM gateway just stops sending rtp packets....).

What firmware do you use ? Do you connect to Asterisk - through switch or separate ethernet line ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527