Well, there is no such thing as unlimited. They are just sales gimmicks
and work on law of averages, so even if 10% of users exceed 950
minutes/month, other users may subsidize the effect.

So people searching for unlimited stuff are kinda wasting their time.

I guess we can end up this topic here, since its going to be debatable
for ages.

Again those are my $0.02

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com

Quoting Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Sergey Kuznetsov wrote:

trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:

one thing to note is that even with those carriers unlimited
doesnt
really mean unlimited.  If you read the fine print for both
broadvoice
and vonage (their user agreement) it states that its for 'normal
call
volumes' as *they* define them (meaning normal for them may not
even be
the normal of the industry as a whole).
I do not know of any 'unlimited' provider that is truely
'unlimited' (although I have a few that may be I havent tried to
see if
it really is), they all seem to bury something somewhere that
lets them
cap the service.  This is for good reason, in an unlimited
setting
someone could very easly use it for telemarketing or something
else that
is generating a very high call volume or stay connected 24/7 for
other
reasons, and generally this costs the provider money, not just
for
minutes used but also for the TDM circuits, etc.  They have to be
getting compensated for that service somehow, and $25/mo
typically wont
cover their costs.

I read somewhere that Vonage unlimited is a 950 minutes per month.

That would be impractically low for them to enforce. 50 minutes per
weekday would exceed that. Same for about 33 minutes 7 days a week.