Henry.L.Coleman wrote:
Hi all, I have the opportunity to propose an Asterisk system for 8 PSTN
lines and 30 extensions. This will be replacing a Norstar Meridian.
My main competitor will be Bell Canada. Does anybody have any experience
with their current system offering and pricing?
Thanks a bunch.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada

Just a word of advice I did an install about the same size earlier this year. If the existing key system has line keys I would explain to your client that they will loose the ability to see those lines on their phones and the ability to place calls on hold normally. I had to replace a complete system with another voip system that supported working line appearances. Its easy for us all in the business to park and retrieve calls, due to a lack of LINES but it's very crippling to most end users when they actually have to do it, even when you have let them know before selling them a system. I hope Digium is working on this, I thought SLA was in the latest release but I have not heard alot about it.
Anyway....just thinking out loud.