Hey,

We are currently terminating around 3 million minutes/month through our
current Asterisk setup.

It has served us fine, but obviously this isn't idea for growing (and the
channels per server ratio isn't great either).

What are your opinions both positive and negative towards VoIP Switches that
you have used or currently use?

We are currently using OpenSER but once we switched to a prepaid model it
all went downhill
(the prepaid setup we had used a PHP script to do call rating on the fly,
resulting in a very
low call amount)

Our needs are to be able to load in a provider rate deck, a customer rate
deck, and give them credit.
It does not have to be 100% "prepay" even if credit was calculated
daily/hourly/ or something would work.

We would like to find the most "cost effective" method obviously, but I fear
it may be just having to cope
with OpenSER and/or write the ability into the SIP router itself.

Look forward to hearing what you guys have to say!

John Roscow