Matt Riddell wrote:

Not if he was told to wait for it to work.

thanks. that was the case.
you see my warrranty claims were made within the first weeks after getting the product. I was patient for two years. I am still patient because fighting for 600euros is barely worth it. so I still appreciated it if they released a version that was working without destroying the isdn connection every now and then (at least bristuff is no longer core dumping asterisk as it did frequently for over a year).

furthermore there is a two year warranty by law in germany.