Dov Bigio wrote:

Hi,

I got this message on my Asterisk messages file and after it Asterisk went down...

2006-02-18 08:13:55 WARNING[3214] ast_expr2.fl: ast_yyerror(): syntax error: syntax error, unexpected TOK_PLUS, expecting TOK_MINUS or TOK_COMPL or TOK_LP or TOKEN; Input:

What part of your dial plan is generating the error?  Can you post it?

Doug

This sounds a lot like the error Doug was getting when he tried to increment a variable before it actually was defined.  Please post the part of the dialplan that causes this error and we will probably be able to figure it out.

-MC