> After a recent upgrade to asterisk HEAD, my asterisk startup scripts don't
> properly start asterisk.  They have since May, which is the last time I
> upgraded.  I am on Slackware 9.1, running kernel 2.4.26.  After reboot,
> lsmod shows wct1xxp, then zaptel, which would indicate it now loads out of
> order?  Shouldn't zaptel be loaded first?
>
> Maybe my original install is a little hacked.  Where do you load all your
> modules and asterisk from on startup of your server?
>
> I have a T100P and a TDM400P installed.

I'm not a slackware user, however on RH linux I had noticed some of those
same issues. Two items seem to be at the root:
1. the wcfxs module was renamed to wctdm some time ago, but a normal cvs
checkout doesn't handle that unless you do a 'make config' from within
the zaptel directory, or you manually edit the startup script changes.
The wctdm is needed for the TDM card.
2. On one newly installed system with a T100P and TDM400P installed, I had
to change the load order of the drivers (within the startup script) so
that the TDM400P (wxtdm) got loaded _before_ the T100P driver. The digium
folks seem to think that was because the T100P has never actually been
configured (which we aren't ready to do at this time). But, changing the
order fixed our problem.

Translate into slackware scripts as needed....

Rich