Just got it working ;-)

I'm sending this mail from the ship while traveling to Athens using
the RF5413 card i recently got from my lab to test it. I just had to
go all over the PHY init process and create init register tables.
Problem is 5413 doesn't support turbo modes so i filled up the table
with the same values as non-turbo modes (a dump from 5414 -that
supports turbo- on turboa/turbog operation should help us out).

RF5414 should also work and i'm optimistic about 5424/2424 also ;-)

I could only test b mode for now (i get 11Mbits btw ;-) ) but when i
reach Athens i'm going to test g mode also and if i'm lucky a mode.
I'll send the patch as soon as i'm done with testing.

Next step is to fix 5210 support (thanx to Pavel i have a card to work on)...

P.S. I don't know how Reyk ended up using offets etc for 2Ghz
channels, all the dumps i got show that the same value is written on
the register as with 5213, so no offset is needed + i got 11Mbits so
there's also no need to limit rate to 2Mbits.

--
GPG ID: 0xD21DB2DB
As you read this post global entropy rises. Have Fun ;-)