Dear ath5k hackers,

we are using chipset AR5006XS (with single chip AR5414) together with
Linux 2.6 on Freescale processor.

Until now we are using Madwifi and we are seriously missing two features:
- Turbo-G on US channel 6 at 2.4GHz (with chip configured for US regdomain)
- Bonding of two WLAN devices

We managed to make Turbo-A (108Mbps gross) working at 5GHz with Madwifi
but Turbo-G at 2.4GHz seems not to work.
We never managed to make Bonding working until now.

Can you recommend to switch to ATH5K? Will it work with AR5006XS ?
Will aht5k provide the two missing features (now or later)?

Thanks in advance!
Questions welcome if I haven't given sufficient info.
Regards,
Ralf