The two ATH WLAN devices we want to bond together don't see/interfere
each others. It is a very funny and special configuration, one can
consider it as two physically separated point2point radio beam links.

Now you might understand why we want turbo-g on each device and
bond two of those devices together (results in 216Mbps gross rate
talking marketing minded).