On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Nick Kossifidis <mickflemm at
gmail.com> wrote:
> It's ready ppl, just associated, everything seems to work ok. We still
> have performance issues but it's normal (still no ANI/power table
> calibration/minor rfregs additions) !!

I downloaded the last test-version and i'm impressed...
the performance of my DSL line (with my laptop on WiFi) is as good as the
ndiswrapper
i download at 2,5MB/s (20Mb/s)
i didn't done a local test, but really, thanks for the driver :)
now my laptop work without any bad driver :)

The only thing that did not work is the WiFi led, but ... well even with ndis
it was off
it only turn on with windows..
but it's better off, it will save battery life :p