I'm using ath5k from linux-2.6.28 on an IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad X60s. My
wireless card is:

03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR5212
802.11abg NIC (rev 01)
        Subsystem: IBM ThinkPad 11a/b/g Wireless LAN Mini Express
                Adapter (AR5BXB6)
        Memory at edf00000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: ath5k_pci

The wireless LED is not working. I enabled the LED stuff in my kernel:

t...@moth:/usr/src/linux$ grep LED .config | grep -v ^#
CONFIG_MAC80211_LEDS=y
CONFIG_RFKILL_LEDS=y
CONFIG_NEW_LEDS=y
CONFIG_LEDS_CLASS=y
CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGERS=y
CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_TIMER=y
CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_HEARTBEAT=y
CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_DEFAULT_ON=y

and I'v got ath5k-phy0::rx and ::tx in /sys/class/leds. I tried to power
the led manually, by echoing '0' or '255' in the "brightness" file, but
with no result. The triggers seem to be set correctly, and I can
successfully trigger other LEDs (like the power led) with the phy0rx and
phy0tx triggers. So the problem isn't there.

Any clue?

Thank you.
pl