Quoting "Maxim Levitsky" <maximlevit...@gmail.com>:

>> (ok, I might switch back ath5k to work on this, but opening AAO is
>> pain.. on the other hand, I'm just user in this case and pretty
>> unwilling to work with dual-license)
> What do you mean?

Patch I made uses GPL code from e1000e, but since ath5k is
dual-licensed so patch can't be accepted. So if I got it right, patch
has to be remade from scratch by someone who really knows about pci
registers etc. I don't, and learning this to fix something that is
already fixed in my point of view is waste of (my) time.

>> I did test device with L0s+L1 enabled (aspm=force), on this setup
>> device fails within seconds. I tested patch with disabling L1 but not
>> L0s, still fails but after longer time. I did _not_ test with L0s off
>> but L1 enabled. So maybe it would be worth to test this patch with
>> just disabling L0s.
> I did, and it works.

Yeah, I noticed your reply at bugzilla (#13892).

  -Jussi