On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Bob Copeland <m...@bobcopeland.com> wrote:
> By the way, I just got a chance to look at the stack trace.
>
> Try turning off CONFIG_NETWORK_PHY_TIMESTAMPING.
>
> It seems the skb doesn't have enough headroom for the
> skb_pull(skb, ETH_HLEN) in skb_defer_rx_timestamp.

I'm still getting my head around using git. :-/

I will rebase to the HEAD, set up that config modification and
rebuild. I'd much rather be using bleeding-edge. One of my colleagues
is much more versed in kernel compilation and I'll get him to help me
track down the offending commit next week when he's back.

Thanks for the help!

Jonathan