Hello to all,

I've realized the rx_fragments and rx_bytes continually increase because of
the beacons (I thought the beacons were not recorded if the iface is not in
monitor mode). I would like to know how to stop registering the beacons in
this situation. I've tried changing the value of AR5K_RX_FILTER_BEACON but
it stops detecting other stations instead of just not registering the
beacons.

Thanks in advance!
Mariana