Hi, all

Just like that new yorker student
(http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.ath5k.devel/3034) who posted a
few years ago I am needing help with ath5k code. I am in my last year and I
am doing my final year project, which is related to an implementacion of
802.11p protocol. That is why I need to understand deeply how ath5k driver
works. I have pulled the git project from
git//git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-testing.git
and I have tried to read it without any result at all. Not quite surprising,
I know.

Then I did a little research and found an analysis of the driver
(http://www.softwarefreedom.org/resources/2007/ath5k-code-analysis.html).
Even when it seems usefull, it has nothing to do with the source I found, the
only file name that matches with the ones I got from git is "ath5k.h".

I am starting to read "Understanding Linux Network", but right now I need
something more specific. I can not figure out how to go on with my project
and need to know: how the driver works? which are the files related to it?
and wich function have them?

Thanks a lot,
Hernán M. G. C.