Re: trigonometry in audio games, how do I apply the concept?

Thanks, I understand it. But I don't know much about trigonometry. Well, this is going to be some math questions, but could someone explain some details about real life trig? For example, I saw some code that has something multiplied by sine or cosine of an angle, or something added to sine or cosine of an angle. How does that work exactly? And what is the sine, cosine, and tangent of a value mean and how can it be used in real life math? I mean, when we use a calculator to calculate the sine, cosine, or tangent of any number without addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or any other operations, like sin(45), we get a result, and I wanna ask how that result can be used and the meaning of that result. Please answer these questions, it would be really appreciated. Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector