Re: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite discussion thread

I don't know, if I will pick up the game yet. I must admit, I never played one of the Marvel VS Capcom games before. I watched a video of the previous game once, and was happy to hear, that they chose the voices from "Avengers - Earth's mightiest Heroes" for the characters. For this one I think, they took the voices from the current show, which can't compete with "Avengers - Earth's mightiest heroes".
If there aren't any characters from the X-Men in there, that is probably, because Disney doesn't own them.
Before I make a decision, I want to know more about the game. For example, is there a way to hear when the health of your current character is low, so you know when to change? Since this is a tag team game, this is probably an important thing.