Re: Onslaught, Audio Asteroids, released for Windows, macOS, and Linux

I got to wave 12. 64 thousand and something, still haven't figured out how to copy the score dialogue at the end. Here's my strategy, for what it's worth.

I generally stay in one place, unless I feel like I need to move to get closer to an asteroid, e.g. a small one toward the end of a wave. I try to focus on segments of the field with a lot of activity and turn within them as little as possible, think lining up the single asteroid in the tutorial. Then if the field changes, I turn to a new more active segment. This is opposed to just constantly turning in a circle, which was what I was trying before when the field got really crowded.

I usually have snipe mode on. If you're getting a collision alarm, try to center the alarm, that usually takes care of that asteroid. That's hard to do on higher waves, in the final wave I literally had it happen where I get a single beep of the alarm before immediately getting hit, there were a lot of asteroids flying around. If I have a lot of small ones at the end of the wave, I'll sometimes try brawl mode, but I still haven't figured out if that makes them easier to hit or not.

Hey, is there a way to buy the game for another person? I guess you could just buy it again and send them the download link, but I notice it fills your email in, at least it did mine, probably because I used Pay Pal. So it would be tied to my email again, not whomever I'm buying it for, I think anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector