Re: I need help installing cyanogen mod on my Nexus 7 2013

Hi.

Ok, so I found something in the device manager called mtp and nexus 7 which both said this devicei s not working properly.
So, I removed these drivers and plugged my tablet in again.
However, I'm getting the same error.
It brings up the found new hardware wizard and I choose next after choosing install the software automatically.
I get an error saying that the driver did not install because the wizard did not find the necessary software.
I notice that this behavior only happens if I have the tablet in USB debugging mode.
If I uncheck that option, the device connects to Windows just fine and shows up like an external drive.
So, what to do?
Is XP just too old? It wouldn't surprise me.
Everyone is giving up on the best Microsoft OS yet and no one seems to care.
Oh well.