Re: I need help installing cyanogen mod on my Nexus 7 2013

Hello.

I'd not say xp was microsoft's best os yet, far from it actually. But that debate is for a different topic I suppose. smile

My memory is failing me here. In that toolkit program I linked you too, if you click help, I believe it has a section called how to install nexus drivers. I think the reason your device isn't being recognized in Debug mode is because your system is trying to use the wrong driver. If you follow the process in the installing drivers section, this might fix your problem.

Sorry my descriptions are becoming extremely vague; it's been a while since I've last used that program.